14th International Symposium on
Algorithms and Data Structures
August 5-7, 2015
The Algorithms and Data Structures Symposium
The Algorithms and Data Structures Symposium - WADS, which alternates with the Scandinavian Symposium and Workshops on Algorithm Theory, is intended as a forum for researchers in the area of design and analysis of algorithms and data structures. We invite submissions of papers presenting original research on the theory and application of algorithms and data structures in all areas, including combinatorics, computational geometry, databases, graphics, parallel and distributed computing.
For more information about WADS and to view past conferences, please visit the WADS Home page
- Bernard Chazelle (Princeton University) -- "Communication and Dynamic Networks"
- Cyrus Shahabi (University of South Carolina) -- "Inferring People’s Social Behavior by Exploiting Their Spatiotemporal Location Data"
- Bodo Manthey (Univeristy of Twente) -- "Smoothed Analysis of Local Search Algorithms"
Symposium & Local Arrangements Chair
- Faisal Abu-Khzam, Evripidis Bampis, Danny Chen, Jianer Chen, Alfredo Cuzzocrea,
- Mark deBerg, Faith Ellen, Will Evans, Rudolf Fleischer, Stefan Funke,
- Michael Goodrich, Valentine Kabanets, Rolf Klein, Antonina Kolokova,
- Mike Langston, Ulrich Meyer, Matthias Müller-Hannemann, Gonzalo Navarro,
- Rolf Niedermeier, Kirk Pruhs, Roberto Solis-Oba, Venkatesh Srinivasan,
- Sergei Vassilvitski, László A. Végh, Carola Wenk, Peter Widmayer,
- Gerhard Woeginger, Ke Yi, Norbert Zeh
Local Committee Members
- Khodakhast Bibak, Fei Chen, Veronika Irvine, Charlie Magnuson
- Michael Simpson, Venkatesh Srinivasan, Ulrike Stege, Zhulio Xiao